Pre-employment screening is used to confirm an applicant’s identity, nationality or
immigration status, and to verify employment history and skills.
Sensitive jobs require an in-depth investigation of a person’s background.
- False or unsubstantiated claims on the CV or application form
- Unsubstantiated qualifications
- Unfavorable references
- Questionable documentation or lack of supporting paperwork
- Participation in criminal activity or behavior
- Personal finance
- Dishonesty or providing false information
Online evaluation exams
Physical Control – access controls, policy and procedures
Logical Control – employee data security training
Protecting your investment and company secrets requires discreet and confidential
background investigation to ensure a person’s integrity and honesty.